STANDARD 1 - STUDENTS WILL UNDERSTAND THE BASE-TEN NUMERATION SYSTEM, PLACE VALUE CONCEPTS, SIMPLE FRACTIONS AND PERFORM OPERATIONS WITH WHOLE NUMBERS.
Standard 1, Objective 1 - Represent whole numbers up to 10,000, comprehend place value concepts, and identify relationships among whole numbers using base-ten models and symbolic notation.
Standard 1, Objective 2 - Use fractions to communicate and compare parts of the whole.
Standard 1, Objective 3 - Model problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Standard 1, Objective 4 - Compute and solve problems involving addition and subtraction of 3- and 4- digit numbers and basic facts of multiplication and division.
- A+ Math Interactives (choose non-Java games, MATHO)
- Bowling for Fractions – Interactive at hbschool
- MathCar Racing – Interactive at FunBrain
- Percentage - Mission Magnetite – Interactive at PBS Kids
- Power Football – Interactive at FunBrain
- Real World Comparisons - Integer Challenge Interactive at MathStar (click on start)
- Soccer Shootout – Interactive at FunBrain
- That's a Fact – Interactive at Harcourt
- Tic Tac Squares – Interactive at FunBrain
- Two Minute Warning - Online Math Flashcards at Primary Games
- INTERACTIVES FOR MATH FACTS & MENTAL MATH
- A+ Math Games (choose non-Java games, MATHO addition, multiplication, division)
- Mental Math – Addition Helps at AAAmath
- Mental Math – Interactive at Bitesize
- Mental Math - Division Interactive at Skillswise
- TUTORIALS FOR MATH FACTS & MENTAL MATH
- Adding With Mental Math at AAAmath
- Math Calculation Tips at Math Forum’s Beat the Calculator
- Mental Math – Adding 2-Digit Numbers at AAAmath
- Multiplication Tips at Math Forum
- Carl's Cookie Caper – Interactive for Teaching the Commutative Property
- Interactive Multiplication Table at A+Math Multiplication Table – Great Tutorial Interactive at A+Math
- Math Baseball – Interactive at FunBrain for Math Facts (choose multiplication)
- Math Mayhem – Interactive at learningplanet for Math Facts (choose multiply)
- Multiplication Flashcards – Interactive at A+ Math (choose Java or non-Java version)
- Multiplication MATHO at A+ Math (choose Java or non-Java version)
- Timernator Interactive- Great Timed Math Facts Practice (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division)
- TUTORIALS FOR MULTIPLICATION FACTS
- Multiplication Facts for 0, 1, 2, & 3
- Multiplication Facts for 4, 5, & 6
- Multiplication Facts for 7, 8, & 9
- Multiplication Practice for Zero to Nine
- Multiplication Facts for Ten to Twelve
- Multiplication Practice for Zero to Twelve
- TUTORIALS FOR DIVISION FACTS
- Division Facts for 0, 1, 2, & 3
- Division Facts for 4, 5, & 6
- Division Facts for 7, 8, & 9
- Division Practice for One to Nine
- Division Facts for Ten to Twelve
- Division Practice for One to Twelve
STANDARD 2 - STUDENTS WILL USE PATTERNS, SYMBOLS, OPERATIONS, AND PROPERTIES OF ADDITION AND MULTIPLICATION TO REPRESENT AND DESCRIBE SIMPLE NUMBER RELATIONSHIPS.
Standard 2, Objective 1 - Create, represent, and analyze growing patterns.
Standard 2, Objective 2 - Recognize, represent, and simplify simple number relationships using symbols, operations, and properties.
STANDARD 3 - STUDENTS WILL DESCRIBE AND ANALYZE ATTRIBUTES OF TWO-DIMENSIONAL SHAPES.
Standard 3, Objective 1 - Describe and compare attributes of two-dimensional shapes.
Standard 3, Objective 2 - Demonstrate the meaning of congruence through applying transformations.
STANDARD 4 - STUDENTS WILL SELECT AND USE APPROPRIATE UNITS AND MEASUREMENT TOOLS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS.
Standard 4, Objective 1 - Select and use appropriate tools and units to estimate and measure length, weight, capacity, time, and perimeter of two-dimensional figures.
Standard 4, Objective 2 - Solve problems involving measurements.
STANDARD 5 - STUDENTS WILL COLLECT AND ORGANIZE DATA TO MAKE PREDICTIONS AND IDENTIFY BASIC CONCEPTS OF PROBABILITY.
Standard 5, Objective 1 - Collect, organize, and display data to make predictions.
Standard 5, Objective 2 - Identify basic concepts of probability.