STANDARD 1 - STUDENTS WILL DEVELOP A SENSE OF SELF.
Standard 1, Objective 1 - Describe and adopt behaviors for health and safety.
Standard 1, Objective 2 - Develop and apply skills in fine and gross motor movement.
Standard 1, Objective 3 - Develop and use skills to communicate ideas, information, and feelings.
STANDARD 2 - STUDENTS WILL DEVELOP A SENSE OF SELF IN RELATION TO FAMILIES AND COMMUNITY.
Standard 2, Objective 1 - Describe behaviors that influence relationships with family and friends.
Standard 2, Objective 2 - Describe important aspects of the community and culture that strengthen relationships.
Standard 2, Objective 3 - Express relationships in a variety of ways.
STANDARD 3 - STUDENTS WILL DEVELOP AN UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR ENVIRONMENT.
Standard 3, Objective 1 - Investigate relationships between plants and plant and how living things change during their lives.
- Animal Life Cycle Coloring Pages at Enchanted Learning
- Animals & Their Babies – Interactive at Crickweb
- Animal Transformations – Videos of Life Cycles at PBS
- Animals in Our Backyard
- Butterfly Life Cycle at Enchanted Learning
- Butterfly Life Cycle - Chart at fcps
- Changes in Plants and Animals at nps
- Classify Animals – Interactive at softschools
- Classify Whether Bird, Insect, Mammal, or Plant – Interactive at BBC
- Grouping Animals & Plants Interactive at Crickweb
- Life Cycle Images of Butterfly, Frog, & Apple Tree at springboardmagazine
- Life Cycles – Drag & Drop the Stages in Order for Butterfly, Frog, Plant, Apple Tree
- Life Cycle of Butterfly – Label Stages at softschools
- Life Cycle of Frog – Drag & Drop the Stages into Order - at learnthings
- Life Cycle of Frog – Label the Stages at softschools
- Living or Not Living – Interactive at BBC
- Photos of Animals Growing Up
- Web of Life – Interactive Tutorial at kidsplanet
- Which Animal Am I? – Interactive at WebRangers
- Biology of Plants – Illustrated Tutorial at mbgnet
- Flower Parts at Great Plant Escape at urbanext
- Helping Plants Grow Well – Interactive at BBC
- Life Cycle of Plants (has whiteboard version)
- Name That Leaf – Interactive at Watersheds
- Plant Growth – Photos at fastplants
- Plant Parts & What They Need to Grow at urbanext
- Plants – Animations at Harcourt
- Plants & Animals – Interactive at BBC
- Plants - Basic Facts at primarygames
- Plants Grow with Water & Sunlight – Interactive at BBC
- Plants-in-Motion Theater – Videos at Indiana
- Secret Life of Trees – Animation from urbanext
- Seeds at Great Plant Escape at urbanext
- Types of Trees, Leaves, & Branching - Images & Tutorial at EEK
- What Tree is That? – Interactive Tutorial at ArborDay
- Autumn Leaves – Tutorial at sciencemadesimple
- Common Fall Leaves - Chart at MDC
- Trees, Leaves, & Fall Colors – Images & Tutorial at EEK
Standard 3, Objective 2 - Observe and describe weather.
Standard 3, Objective 3 - Investigate the properties and uses of rocks.
Standard 3, Objective 4 - Demonstrate how symbols and models are used to represent features of the environment.