STANDARD 1 - STUDENTS WILL ACQUIRE NUMBER SENSE AND PERFORM OPERATIONS WITH WHOLE NUMBERS.
Standard 1, Objective 1 - Represent and use whole numbers up to 100.
Standard 1, Objective 2 - Identify simple relationships among whole numbers up to 100.
Standard 1, Objective 3 - Model, describe, and illustrate the meanings of addition and subtraction and use these operations to solve problems.
- A+ Math Interactives (choose non-Java games, MATHO Addition near bottom of page)
- Adding Bricks – Interactive at harcourt
- Adding Bugs – Interactive at dositey
- Addition Facts – Interactive Quiz at martini
- Addition Facts – Interactives & Printable Worksheets at dositey
- Addition Math Facts Practice – Interactive at martini
- Catch 10 (find 2 numbers that add up to 10) - Interactive at ictgames
- Compare Two Numbers – Interactive at martini
- Dartboard – Interactive at bbc
- Equivalence – Great Demo at itcgames.com
- Movement Along Number Line – Techno Tortoise Demo at itcgames
- Number Bond Machine – Interactive at ambleweb
- Number Bridge – Interactive at toytheater
- Number Line for Addition – Demo at ictgames.com (choose addition, then design number line at top, then choose arrows at bottom)
- Number Line – Interactive at itcgames (can draw with mouse)
- One More Than – Interactive at dositey
- Shuttle Launch – Interactive at playkidsgames
- Snakes & Ladders – Interactive at bbc
- Something’s Missing – Interactive at lacoe
- Test the Toad – Interactive at bbc
- Timernator - Great Timed Math Facts Practice (choose addition or subtraction)
- Two-Player Addition at prongo
- BOTH ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- Counting & Simple Math – Interactive at smartygames (choose addition, subtraction, or counting)
- Counting Worms on Leaves – Interactive at dositey
- Spacey Math - Interactive at learningplanet (sign in, then click on addition or subtraction)
- That's a Fact – Interactive at harcourt (choose addition, subtraction, or both)
- Tic Tac Squares – Interactive at funbrain. (choose EASY addition or subtraction)
- Two-Minute Warning - Online Math Flashcards for Adding & Subtracting at primarygames (needs plug-in)
- Save the Apples – Subtraction Interactive at bbc (choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Subtraction Facts – Interactive Quiz at martini
- Subtraction Math Facts Practice – Interactive at martini
- Take It Away – Subtraction Interactive at bbc
STANDARD 2 - STUDENTS WILL IDENTIFY AND USE NUMBER PATTERNS AND PROPERTIES TO DESCRIBE AND REPRESENT MATHEMATICAL RELATIONSHIPS.
Standard 2, Objective 1 - Recognize, describe, and represent patterns with more than one attribute.
Standard 2, Objective 2 - Recognize and represent mathematical relationships using symbols and use number sentences with operational symbols to solve problems.
STANDARD 3 - STUDENTS WILL UNDERSTAND SIMPLE GEOMETRY AND MEASUREMENT CONCEPTS AS WELL AS COLLECT, REPRESENT, AND DRAW CONCLUSIONS FROM DATA.
Standard 3, Objective 1 - Identify, describe, and create simple geometric figures.
Standard 3, Objective 2 - Identify measurable attributes of objects and units of measurement, and use appropriate techniques and tools to determine measurements.
Standard 3, Objective 3 - Collect, organize, and represent simple data.